Central Valley Pest Glossary
Learn More about the Central Valley Pest we deal with on a daily basis
We Know the Central Valley, We Know Bugs
It's kind of crazy how much every technician is required to learn to be a Crazy Ant Technican.
- Must Go through the Crazy Ant Certifications process
- Must Be state licensed by the Structural Pest control Board
- Must attend two training sessions a Week
- Must Attend and month deep dive training
- Must take continuing education classes
- Must Get advanced licensing (Branch 2) with in 2 years of hire date
- Encouraged to take advanced education and certifications
We Customize a Plan to Fit Your Needs
From homes to businesses we can customize a plan to meet your needs.
frequently asked questions
Annoyed by pests?
How we can help?
Top rated pest Control
Crazy Ant did an amazing job when they came to spray. They went above and beyond! If you have any bug problems, make sure to call Crazy Ant to take care of them!
We called Crazy Ant and they came out the SAME DAY to help us with our bug problem! Very professional and helpful staff. I love that they used an eco-friendly, organic spray that’s safer for our kids. Highly recommended!!
Great service, great prices! I have two dogs and I love that they use an organic flea & lawn treatment. We had the best service and they were always willing to come back if needed.
Crazy Ant has kept our property pest-free for over 2 years. They are supper easy to get ahold and knowledgable. Simply the best!