Mosquito in2care system
It’s only $125 per in2care mosquito Station, plus $35 per refill. Each refill can last up to 60 days. For best results it should be refilled every 3-4 weeks because the active ingredients do fade in power over time.
Current Customer Only Deal
Only: $25 per refill and Free instalation and lease of in2care system. For all regulare customers on a recurring service. You will only pay for the refills at $25 per in2care system. to have the system removed, simply call the office. We will pick up the system automaticaly if not used for 90 days. Details: must get a minimum of two in2care systems and be on a monthy service plan to get discounted rate and free in2care system lease.
Three Part in2care System
1. Attractant: Mosquitoes will be lured to lay eggs in the in2care system becouse of the attractent on the product we use.
2. Activating Killing Agent: The eggs will not be able to hatch becouse the formulation will make it so the larva do not develop into aduilts.
3. Speading Agent: The mosquito will spread the killing agent to other areas before dying by landing on the coated netting and then resting on the mosquito hot spots around your yard.
Disclaimer: This Product is designed to replace but will not eliminate mosquitoes on your propert. there is no warrenty for flying insects. The in2care system can kill mosquitos and prevent them from breeding in the area up to 4300 sq ft. Using an in2care system with basic yard maintenace can greatly reduce the amount of mosquitoes in your yard.
Five Easy Tips for Reducing Mosquitoes
1. Eliminate standing water. Check leaking sprinklers, hoses, bird baths, old tires, buckets, etc.
2. Repair all screen doors and windows.
3. Mow the lawn, rake leaves and make sure bushes and plants are properly trimmed. Tall grass attracts mosquitoes and becomes a breading ground.
4. Clean out roof gutters